Sunday, October 19, 2008


So I was on a roll a few days ago riding lots until Lambton college decided to put a stop to that. I was living with my nose in a book for 3 days straight. It was a little stuffy. I think I redeemed myself today tho with a solid 4 hour ride with my buddy Andrew. Drove down along the St. Claire river, went further south and then back up the river ending up back home. Good day in the office. Also had a little cross country meet in Windsor yesterday that went fairly well considering my legs are short and not meant to run. Final meet is in Hammertown on saterday. Then I can get jacked at the gym and start riding like an animal. An animal such as a Liger or Lyger depending on if your Canadian or not. I think I've said enough. Time to watch the red sox loose.

No comments: