Sunday, October 12, 2008

More MTB



Today I ripped some shotty trails with my buddy Alan that runs on the XC team with me. We both kinda suck at running, me more than him. And so instead of training for that, we did something fun and went for a mtb ride. I once again donned the cross bike and headed out to these trails that are somewhat of a secret outside sarnia. Tricky to find unless you've been there before.
They started off pretty ballin', some fast flowy trails, not to technical that I could handle with the cros bike. But as we headed further in, everything was demo-ed by falled trees from this storms we had a week or 2 back. So that kinda put the kybosh on those trails. We rode one loop again and decided to come back with a chain saw and do business. Headed over to the trails I roade yesterday after to get a few more miles in. There's more potential there too but lots of work to be done.
Came home and prepared a gourmet meal consisting of KD and a cold glass of coke. Just keeping it real.

Now for some more of this....

No comments: