Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saterday 'Cross


Well not really cross but I was on my cross bike riding. Riding through farmers fields and trespassing on government/ dirty oil companies land. And then I found this conservation park. I think I'm the only person that has been in it other than a tractor this year. Lots of mowed trails, not perfect for riding but better and farmers fields. AND then, I just so happen to come across some old ...old something trails. They wern't destroyed with ruts. So ATV is out. No one rides bikes, so MTB is out. I'm baffeled. They were a bit grown in.. but noott that bad. I kicked a few sicks off the trail and was devoured by lingering mosquitos. It's October right? Anyway they were sweet. So I'm going to go back to groom these babies (trails) finer than show dogs on CBS. More pictures to follow.

S

No comments: